ORLAND PARK, Ill. (PRWEB) August 04, 2022
First of all Chicago Insurance Company (FCIC) is a member of the Warrior Insurance Network (WIN). FCIC, whose roots date back to 1920, has evolved into a multi-brand insurance company, and is now expanding Auto Insurance Program including the government of Pennsylvania. This merger expands FCIC Personal Auto’s offerings to ten states nationwide.
Highlights of FCIC’s Personal Auto Insurance Program include:
- They offer customers the following discounts: Multi-Car, Homeowner, Renovation, Good Driving Record, Driver Improvement, Good Student, Non-Owner, Fully Paid, Premium Articles, Auto Documentation and Restricted Policies
- FCIC’s Personal Auto Insurance Products are affordable and offer customers a choice of installment plans to fit most budgets.
- Payments can be made online using most major credit cards
- With 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance available as an acceptance of this policy, a disabled driver can call a toll-free number and assistance will be provided: Towing, Battery, Flat tireLocksmith, Drilling, and Oil, Gas, and Water Supply Services.
- As part of FCIC’s Personal Auto Insurance Program, FCIC has created two endorsements that can be added to the customer. Personal Auto Insurance protection plan TNC and Auto Transmission drivers. These decisions are designed to help protect drivers from the booming gig economy who use their car as a source of income, whether it’s picking up shoppers or delivering food or packages.
Mike RosensteinFCIC President, explained, “If a person uses his vehicle while driving as a part-time or full-time driver for companies such as Uber, Lyftand Doordash, their insurance may not meet their expectations, meaning they may be responsible for paying for damages out of their own pocket. This is why FCIC decided to offer TNC and Individual Delivery certifications for our products. Personal Auto Insurance with plastic.”
“FCIC approvals for TNC and Individual Delivery are available at a fixed price, regardless of the number of hours operated by the TNC or Individual Delivery. This offer provides a cost-effective option that can be added to FCIC Personal Auto Insurance process,” concluded Rosenstein.
In addition to the Personal Auto Insurance Program, in the state of PA, FCIC offers an additional FCIC Public and Specialty Transportation Commercial Automobile Insurance Program that includes insurance for taxis, limousines, motor vehicles, buses/limousines, motor vehicles, charters. buses, and public transport vehicles.
Rosenstein shared, “For more than 100 years, FCIC has been a pioneer in the personal and commercial insurance industry. With many years of experience within the insurance industry, our experience and knowledge of the industry continues to grow, as we strive to continually improve.” work.”
FCIC insurance premiums are sold by independent insurance professionals serving your area. Your agent will be happy to explain our Auto Insurance Program and help answer all of your questions about your auto insurance needs.
About First Insurance Company of Chicago
First of all Chicago Insurance Company (FCIC) is a member of the Warrior Insurance Network (WIN). FCIC, whose roots date back to 1920, has evolved into a multi-line insurance company, now offering Personal & Commercial Auto, and General Liability based on the needs of independent manufacturers and customers. In personal lines, FCIC has also responded to the changes and needs of their independent manufacturers by adding optional insurance such as Emergency Roadside Assistance, Individual Delivery and Transportation Network Coverage to enhance their vehicle offerings. FCIC currently offers insurance through independent agencies and online nationwide Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texasand Wisconsin. FCIC is headquartered at Bedford Park to 6640 S. Cicero Ave., Bedford Park, IL 60638 https://www.FirstChicagoInsurance.com. 888-262-8864
About Warrior Insurance Network
Warrior Insurance Network (WIN) organizations include First Insurance Company of Chicago, United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company, Texas Ranger MGA and LoneStar MGA. WIN is a trade association that supports a select group of insurance carriers and independent insurers that offer a variety of auto insurance and insurance products. Companies that are members of WIN are accredited in the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginiaand Wisconsin. WIN is at its headquarters 6640 S. Cicero Avenue, Bedford Park, IL60638, IL, 60638. Price of 844-281-1605 4230
Read the full story at