When is Rakhi Day – Raksha Bandhan 2022?
Raksha Bandhan is on August 11 2022.
Raksha Bandhan This Health Insurance Gift for Your Sister
A party is a time to show your love to your loved ones. Since Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan is around the corner, plan a good insurance gift for your sister.
Rakhi celebrates the spirit of love and unity between brother and sister. With this joy, the brother promised to protect his sister for the rest of his life. Similarly, a health insurance they provide services to protect the owner’s health throughout life. So, if you are looking for Raksha Bandhan gifts for sister, nothing can be better than gifting a health plan to your beloved sister on this Raksha Bandhan. This way, you can ensure that you have provided him with good health and financial security throughout his life.
It makes sense to say ‘health is wealth’ because nothing is above your health. If you are healthy, you are happy. An unhealthy person cannot find happiness in anything even though he has everything.
So, let’s find out why you should get health insurance for your sister Raksha Bandhan 2022.
Reasons to gift Health Insurance Cover to your sister as a gift on Raksha Bandhan:
When you start counting, you will find many reasons to give health tips to your sister on Rakhi, such as:
- Health insurance plans protect policyholders against hospitalization expenses in the event of an emergency.
- It also includes expenses such as drugs, surgical instruments, medical supplies, prosthetics, oxygen, blood, anesthesia, operating theater (OT), ICU, etc.
- Some plans also cover pre-payment and medical expenses.
- Maternity and newborn expenses are also included in health insurance.
- Some health laws allow the provision of Daycares that do not require the insured to stay in the hospital for 24 hours.
- Free health assessment fees may also be included over time.
Also Read: A Guide to Buying Health Insurance Plans for Women.
5 Different Benefits Received Under Health Insurance Plans:
Here is a detailed list of benefits received under health insurance plans:
1. Cost of Hospitalization – Every health insurance plan provides coverage against the cost of hospitalization that the insured has to do in case of a medical problem.
2. Day Care Plan – There are many health issues that can be treated at a hospital within 24 hours. Medical developments have made it possible. Therefore, medical treatment in which the patient does not need to stay in the hospital for more than 24 hours is called day treatment. Most health insurance companies in India cover the cost of day care.
3. Hospital without money-Many health insurance plans offer free hospital stays to policyholders through the insurance network hospitals. This makes it so health insurance claim insurance policy quickly and immediately.
4. Room Rental Fee – Most insurances allow the insured to get the money they spend on the rental property if they are hospitalized. Some health insurance policies allow for full reimbursement, while others allow for specific reimbursements.
5. Domiciliary Fees -Many health insurance policies pay for home care where the insured person is sick or injured and receives hospital-like treatment at home.
The above costs and more are covered by health insurance. However, the method of receiving may be different according to the policy and according to the amount of insurance chosen by the owner. Besides, health insurance covers many pre-existing conditions after the waiting period.
Also, it is recommended to buy health cover while you are still alive so that you can get more coverage at a lower cost.
Therefore, if you give a health plan to your little sister when she is young, she will be protected for the rest of her life and it will show your love and care for her.
However, as a loving brother, it is advised that you take some time to research the policy and its various features like discounts etc., before purchasing your sister’s policy.
Tips for Buying the Best Health Insurance Plan for Your Sister:
- Look through the various health plans available in the market to find the best plan that will suit your sister’s needs.
- Buy your sister’s insurance through a reputable insurance company to get the best view instead of buying from an agent or broker.
- It is better to buy a policy online after knowing the details well and after comparing them properly.
- Always try to look for the cheapest insurance at the lowest price. However, don’t be tempted to spread the benefits that you think are important to your sister.
- Look for a plan that allows your sister to receive non-cash benefits. This will enable your sister to get the benefits of cashless treatment at the network hospital.
Since festivals require investing in gifts. It is always better to give something of value that will last a long time and serve you well. Giving a health insurance plan is the best option in this regard and that is why more and more people these days are choosing insurance as a gift for various occasions including Raksha Bandhan gifts.
Make sure you understand the basics and buy the best health tips to make the best gift for your sister on Raksha Bandhan. In case of confusion about the insurance plans and their features, you can seek guidance from the customer service/customer service office of the insurance company you wish to purchase the policy from. Alternatively you can ask someone who knows the process inside and out.
Insurance, especially health insurance, is the best gift for Raksha Bandhan. This is a gift that will give your sister protection in your life from emergency situations. Take a look around to find the best health insurance policy and give your sister the perfect gift for life.
Did you find this post informative? Browse PayBima Blogs read interesting articles about Health Insurance, Car Insurance, Bike Insurance, Term Life Insurance and Investment part. You can visit PayBima Buying Insurance Online.