Los Angeles, CA., June 27, 2022 – The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF), a unique non-profit organization dedicated to helping communities and enriching lives, on June 1, 2022, launched their new Global Membership program for insurance professionals in the US and around the world. The IICF Global Membership Program represents an opportunity for people working in the insurance industry to enhance their efforts to promote the good of society through the IICF. For the first time, those who are interested in giving back to their communities and thinking about their work have a unique opportunity to participate individually with a foundation that helps unite insurance companies in philanthropy and leadership.
Membership is open to all industry workers working in insurance or ancillary businesses, retired professionals who wish to remain active, and those training in insurance or other fields.
“IICF Global Membership gives industry workers another way to connect with the Foundation, regardless of whether their employer is participating or part of their work,” said Hank Watkins, President and Regional Director, Americas, Lloyd’s and Chair, IICF International Board of Governors. “A business dedicated to helping those with financial needs in their time of need is much more than that and now, through IICF Global Membership, we are giving everyone the opportunity to expand their coverage beyond the scope of insurance. You bring a commitment to helping others and we will provide ways to volunteer and help people who are our team and IICF staff will establish in your community. We are excited to share the unique networking and leadership opportunities available through IICF Global Membership, doing our part to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow.”
Those who wish to join the membership can choose from three categories of benefits:
- Worldwide Membership: For $100 a year, members have access to grant opportunities, non-profit publications, professional development programs such as IICF’s quarterly Insight Series and monthly Coffee Chats, as well as networking and access to industry leaders.
- Executive Member: For $250 a year members enjoy all the benefits of a Global Member, including exposure to technical developments, access to senior membership on the Membership portal and the ability to offer one IICF Membership per year to a friend, colleague, co-worker or anyone of your choice.
- Founding Team Member: For $1,000 the first year and then $250 each year thereafter, this prestigious group has access to all the benefits of Global Membership, recognition as a Founding Member, a unique Founding Member badge on LinkedIn or company page, prominent placement in the IICF Membership section . , the opportunity to support the Insight Series program and the ability to gift up to three Global members during the launch year.
In addition to these benefits, members will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded insurance professionals, including peer leadership, around the world through the IICF Membership List, and will have access to training such as white papers and results. report through the Member Resource Library. Additionally, members can connect through volunteer and professional development activities including:
- July 8: The Importance of Philanthropy in Building Your Coffee Career Chat with Hank Watkins, Regional Director and President, Americas, Lloyd’s and Chair, IICF International Board of Governors
- August 4: Insurance, Society and Giving Back Insight Series with Brian Duperreault, former CEO, AIG
- August 18: Cards & Coffee with Covenant House – a new volunteer opportunity to inspire and connect with at-risk youth
- August 25: How to Caffeinate Your Workplace Coffee Chat with Carmen Duarte, Vice President Diversity, Inclusion & Social Impact, Intact Insurance Specialty Solutions
“We are pleased to launch IICF Global Membership as a natural extension of our nearly three-decade history of inviting insurance companies through volunteerism, community funding and leadership,” said Melissa-Anne Duncan, head of IICF Western Division and CEO of IICF. International membership. “We have been hearing from people who work in companies who want to give back and participate directly through IICF. With the support of global industry leaders and valuable feedback from Founding Circle members, we are confident that the benefits and programs we offer will complement the network. unique, professional development and interests of today’s insurance professionals.” To learn more about the Global Membership Program and how you can join, give back and enjoy unique professional development and networking opportunities, please contact Melissa-Anne Duncan at maduncan@ iicf.com. Registration and information, including a informative videoavailable here:
About the Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF)
The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF) is a non-profit organization that brings together the strengths of the insurance industry to support communities and enrich lives through donations, volunteerism and leadership. Founded in 1994, IICF has served as an insurance provider for more than twenty-five years, providing $42 million in charitable contributions and more than 300,000 volunteer hours by more than 110,000 professionals. IICF gives back locally where money is raised, supporting hundreds of charities and non-profit organizations, to help more people. IICF is a registered nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. Find out more at www.iicf.org or follow us on social media: @doubleicf.
Market New Markets
Interested in Market?
Get exclusive information about this topic.