19Th LIDMA’s annual Fall Meeting & Business Showcase for industry leaders to be held at Westdrift Manhattan Beach at Manhattan Beach, California from October 16 to October 19, 2022.
The theme of LIDMA’s 2022 conference is “The Future of Life Insurance Distribution” and it will feature keynote speakers.
ATLANTA, Oga. 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association (LIDMA) has announced its 19Th The Annual Fall Meeting and Business Show will be held October 16 – October 19, 2022at Westdrift Manhattan Beach at Manhattan Beach, CA. LIDMA is the leading group of the brightest minds in the life insurance industry and its membership consists of direct marketers, traders, founders, manufacturers, carriers, and distributors who are driving change in life insurance with the goal of closing the lid. family inequality in the US.
The theme of this year’s Fall Conference, “Future of Life Insurance Distribution” will cover the important topics of “The State of the Industry”, “The State of the Market” and “State of the Channel”, all focused on where we live. what the industry is like today and how we can work as an organization to continue to improve the life insurance industry through technology and historical records. In addition, there will be a variety of breakout sessions where attendees can learn about leaders, companies that are disrupting the industry and ways to effectively communicate with professionals in the life insurance industry.
“This year’s fall conference, “Future of Life Insurance Distribution”, will focus on the skills needed together as a business to meet the demands of the next generation…to meet our customers when and how they want”, said the President of LIDMA. Nicole Buckenmeyer. “All members will play an important role in how we transform into a business to achieve our goals. We have seen great progress in technology, documenting and digitizing the insurance system, but we know we still have a lot of work to do to achieve our goal of providing financial security and peace of mind for families across the country. And, I’m proud to say that LIDMA continues to be a leading organization in pushing our industry toward that goal.”
The three-day LIDMA Fall conference will be packed with expert panels, interactive sessions and plenty of time for networking and collaboration. As our annual event, LIDMA will also be announcing the winners of the coveted “Vision Award” and “Innovation Award”. A summary of the content is:
- Premier Held Sessions with Paperless Solutions Group, Pacific Life, ExamOne, Protective Life, Legal & General America, AIG, TransUnion, Transamerica, Lexis-Nexis Risk Solutions and Lincoln Financial.
- “Future Proofing You” is a key phrase Jay Samitthe world’s best-selling author – innovator.
- “State of the Industry” group led by Kevin FusickVP, Finance at Policygenius plus Anton HarperAssistant Vice President & Actuary at Transamerica, Fred TavanSVP & Chief Pricing Officer at Legal & General America, Stafford Thompson, Jr.SVP, Life Product Management at Lincoln Financial.
- “State of the Market” the first word is Todd NasserEVP & Chief Investment Officer, Pacific Life.
- “State of the Channel” group led by Denis CliffordSVP & Chief Distribution Officer, SBLI of MA incl Jennifer FitzgeraldCo-Founder & CEO at Policygenius, Shervin EftekhariPresident, Zander Insurance and Nicole MyersChief Underwriter at Ethos Life.
- Collaborative sections include “Lead Life Insurance – Insights from Industry Executives”, “Disruptive Content”, and “Outbound Funnel Design – The Best Way to Connect”
- Vision Award and Innovation Award shows
Attendance at the LIDMA Fall conference is available to LIDMA members only. Information on various membership opportunities and prices is available www.lidma.org.
Attendees should plan to arrive Sunday, October 16Th. All new and first-time LIDMA members are cordially invited to the party 4:15 p.m where he will have the opportunity to meet and talk with LIDMA Board members. The Welcome Reception for all LIDMA attendees will begin at 5 p.m.
LIDMA is the first organization dedicated to helping businesses and professionals working directly in the marketing of life insurance products to consumers – the fastest growing segment of the life insurance market. The non-profit organization is committed to helping members protect more families and raise their income while reducing costs. For more information, or if you would like to become a member, please visit www.lidma.org.
SOURCE Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association